- Title: Personal Lines Agent, Private Client Specialist
- Division: Personal Home and Auto
- Specialties: Private Client Group
- Email: Contact Joel Harris
- Office: TrueNorth, Chicago Office
6400 Shafer Court,
Suite 100 Rosemont,
- Phone: (224) 240-7028,
- Biography: With over 17 years of personal lines insurance experience, Joel specializes in protecting successful individuals and families' households and their belongings throughout the United States.
His expertise and access to industry-leading carriers offer Joel the ability to insure multi-million-dollar dwellings at every stage - from planning and construction to moving day. Beyond homes, Joel is experienced in offering protection for private passenger, classic and antique cars, excess liability and coverage for cherished art, jewelry, wine and other unique collections. From watercraft to aircraft, horses to rental properties, and household staff to personal exposure associated with property and casualty insurance and not-for-profit leadership roles, Joel brings a consultative approach to his clients, evaluating risk and offering solutions and alternatives.
Joel is a native of Glencoe, Illinois and currently resides with his family in Wilmette, Illinois. In his spare time, Joel serves as the board vice president for Andrea's Hope Foundation. He is also a board member for the New Trier High School Hockey Club.
- Education: Joel graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a B.A. in Psychology.
- Designations Description: Advisor, Family Office Exchange (FOX) - 2019-2020