Owner Operator Checklist for Success
Join some of the trucking industry's top experts to develop your fleet's 'Checklist for Success' in 2017!
During this half-day seminar, you'll walk away with answers to these questions and more:
- How does your owner-operator program compare to others in the industry (pay per mile, miles run, fuel cost, net income, etc.)?
- How can you lower your owner-operator turnover?
- How can you offer owner-operators access to personal insurance solutions (medical, etc.) while staying legally compliant?
- How can you leverage your insurance companies to support an ELD roll-out?
- How can you automate the administrative and settlement processes for owner-operator insurance and other deduction components?
- How can you pass the legal tests to determine if your workers are independent contractors or employees?
The Checklist for Success seminars will feature speakers from the following industry experts:
Since 1998, ATBS has helped over 150,000 drivers with their business. As the largest tax and accounting firm for owner-operators, ATBS takes pride in handling the 'business of driving.' This means that ATBS clients are doing what they love to do - drive with less stress, more money, and have a more fulfilling personal life.
TrueNorth is one of the largest risk management and insurance brokerage firms in the transportation industry, actively working with hundreds of Motor Carriers and over 45,000 Owner Operators across the United States. TrueNorth assists transportation companies and their people with protecting and maximizing assets, resources and opportunities.
Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary serves the legal and business needs of the transportation industry on a full-service basis. With offices strategically located in many major cities throughout the United States, this firm offers advice and counsel to more than 5,000 transportation-related clients in the 48 contiguous states. Capabilities rest upon the collective experience of attorneys who have represented motor carriers, private carriers, shippers, brokers, logistics companies and trucking insurers for over 30 years.
Interested in learning more? Access upcoming seminar dates and register here.