- Title: Senior Vice President, Transportation
- Division: Transportation
- Specialties: Transportation
- Email: Contact Christopher Gulker
- Office: TrueNorth, Cedar Rapids Office (Headquarters)
500 1st St SE,
- Phone: 319-364-5193, 800-798-4080
- Office Fax: (319) 862-0612
- Biography: As TrueNorth’s Asset Light practice leader and Senior Vice President of Transportation, Chris Gulker is well-versed in the independent contractor model. He is also more broadly involved within the logistics and trucking industries.
- Education: Chris graduated from Elmhurst University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Responsibilities: Overseeing TrueNorth’s national Asset Light Risk Management Practice, Chris understands the nuances of the transportation industry’s independent contractor owner/operator model and is passionate about helping companies protect and maximize their utilization of independent contractors. To that end, Chris helps transportation companies in their efforts to architect, implement and manage risk management strategies that address legal and compliance adherence, administrative efficiencies, technology utilization, fleet growth support strategies and risk-transfer solutions. Chris also coordinates firm resources and strategic partnerships to maximize the independent contractor model for companies that leverage non-asset and asset-light capacity.
- Specialty: Chris has his insurance license in all states for accident & health, life, property & casualty. He is also heavily involved within the trucking industry, being actively engaged through American Trucking Associations (ATA), Truckload Carriers Association (TCA), National Home Delivery Association (NHDA) and ATA’s Moving & Storage Conference.