- Title: Vice President - Risk Solutions
- Division: Transportation
- Email: Contact Bert Mayo
- Office: TrueNorth, Cedar Rapids Office (Headquarters)
500 1st St SE,
- Phone: 319-364-5193, 800-798-4080
- Office Fax: (319) 862-0612
- Biography: With more than 20 years experience in the transportation industry, Bert has developed a reputation for partnering with his clients to develop and implement corporate wide strategies focused on preventing injuries and crashes. His expertise in reduction of overall cost of risk and driver retention helps impact client culture so they can be more profitable in their business. He is well versed in all aspects of transportation risk, safety and compliance.
Bert is very involved in the transportation industry. He is a member of the American Trucking Association, Truckload Carriers Association, National Private Truck Council, Florida Trucking Association Safety Council, Georgia Motor Trucking Association Safety Council, South Carolina Trucking Association Safety Council, Transportation Defense Attorney Association. He also holds the North American Transportation Management Institute's Certified Director of Safety (CDS).
United States Air Force, 1986-1990
Goodwill Industries, Coordinator
Golden Harvest Food Bank, Coordinator
Community Ministries of North Augusta, Board Member
- Education: Bert graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology from Eastern Washington University.
- Designations: CDS
- Designations Description: Certified Director of Safety