- Title: Risk Management Specialist
- Division: Risk Management
- Specialties: Personal Solutions
- Email: Contact Aaron Ellsworth
- Office: TrueNorth, Denver Office
7900 E. Union Avenue,
Suite 300 Denver,
- Phone: (303) 740-8101,
- Biography: Aaron assists TrueNorth clients by educating them on their unique exposures and how to best protect and safeguard their personal net worth.
Aaron began his insurance career as a personal and commercial underwriter for a Fortune 500 carrier. eventually progressing to a manager and marketing rep. From his time as an underwriter, Aaron began to view insurance as a puzzle that can be assembled with traditional products, risk management techniques, and self-insurance.
Aaron’s insurance career eventually led him to the agency side as a large commercial producer and agency owner, becoming managing partner of Jewell Insurance. Jewell merged merged with TrueNorth Companies in 2018 to become what is now the firm’s Denver office, appointing Aaron the regional leader for the firm’s presence in Colorado.
- Education: Aaron graduated with a degree in finance from the University of Northern Colorado.
- Responsibilities: Aaron Ellsworth specializes in protecting individuals that have spent their lives building and preserving personal and generational wealth.
- Specialty: Aaron has earned both Associate in Personal Insurance (API) and Associate in Commercial Insurance (ACI) designations.
- Designations Description: In addition to his professional designations, Aaron serves as the board treasurer for WellSpring Community, a day program that offers adults with developmental disabilities the opportunity to engage in a variety of educational and enrichment classes. Aaron is also a board member for Aspen View Academy, a charter school in the Denver area and volunteers with the “Big Idea Project,” where Ellsworth is responsible for coaching a group of young adults on a project of their choice to help their community.