- Title: Senior Vice President
- Division: Workers Compensation
- Email: Contact Stuart Haker
- Office: TrueNorth, Cedar Rapids Office (Headquarters)
500 1st St SE,
- Phone: 319-364-5193, 800-798-4080
- Office Fax: (319) 862-0612
- Biography: Stuart specializes exclusively in developing Risk Management and Insurance Programs for mid-sized and large employers. He has created a unique worker's compensation improvement process called the S.A.F.E. Culture Initiative which acts as the structure necessary for his clients to achieve their risk management objectives. Through the utilization of his processes, enterprise risk planning and the systematic deployment of firm resources on a proactive basis he provides a platform for his clients to reduce risk and overall cost. Stuart has been a risk management specialist with TrueNorth since 2005 and is a member of TrueNorth's ownership group.
Stuart is a member of several local organizations whose mission is to stimulate leadership and growth in the area, including Board membership with the United Way, YMCA, and Rotary. He is a graduate of the Leadership for Five Seasons professional program. Stuart is a Certified Worker's Compensation Advisor (CWCA) and has been published in several business publications where he has provided valuable information on worker's compensation and enterprise risk mitigation strategy.
- Education: Mr Haker has a Bachelor of Arts (BA) from the University of Northern Iowa and a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) from Iowa State University.
- Specialty: Commercial Insurance, Workers Compensation, Enterprise Risk Management
- Designations: CWCA
- Designations Description: Certified Workers' Compensation Advisor