Find Your Future Here!
TrueNorth Offers a Unique Internship Experience
TrueNorth interns work on meaningful projects and make an impact from the first day. We train and set goals for our interns, just as we do for full-time employees - teaching our core values and developing professional skills on an entrepreneurial platform. TrueNorth is growing fast and now is the time to get on board. With high goals and expectations, our dynamic internship program can lead directly to full-time employment.
If you feel you would be a good fit for TrueNorth and our values, we encourage you to apply today! We'll send you updates regarding important dates and next steps!
Location: Home Office - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Type of Employment: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/21/2017
It is important to us to continually recruit the best and brightest talent to aid us in continuing our commitment to excellence.
- The internship provides valuable work experience that impacts the organization.
- You'll work on a group intern project and make a final presentation to the executive team.
Resources & Opportunities:
In addition to your internship, you'll meet people and learn about work outside of your department through various opportunities, including:
- Client Visits
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Leadership for Five Seasons Program
- Participation in TrueNorth committees, training programs, and social events
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 24 Hours (3 Days) of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 8 Hours (1 Day) Holiday Pay