Find your future here!
TrueNorth is proud to continue our internship program for the summer of 2021 and will be hosting 16 interns.
View Current Openings
- The internship provides valuable work experience that impacts the organization.
- You'll work on a group intern project and make a final presentation to the executive team.
Resources & Opportunities:
In addition to your internship, you'll meet people and learn about work outside of your department through various opportunities, including:
- Client Visits
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Leadership for Five Seasons Program
- Participation in TrueNorth committees, training programs, and social events
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 24 Hours (3 Days) of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 8 Hours (1 Day) Holiday Pay
If you feel you would be a good fit for TrueNorth and our values, we encourage you to apply today!