Individual Health at TrueNorth
TrueNorth can provide solutions for not only your home, car or life but also your health. And since health insurance has been so much in the media, we thought we’d talk a little bit more about our options for you:
Determining what health insurance plan best suits your unique situation is a big job. If you, your spouse, children, siblings, parents or friends fit into any of the following situations, the individual health team at TrueNorth can help you navigate the process of buying your own health insurance for you and/or your family.
Some reasons why you may want to look into individual health plans:
- Are you looking for health insurance?
- Have you lost employer health insurance?
- Are you eligible for COBRA?
- Do you work on a part time basis and are not eligible for group insurance
- Do you take care of elderly parents/grandparents?
- Are you turning age 26 and losing coverage from your parent's insurance?
- Are you turning age 65 in the next 4 months (even if covered on your employer's insurance plan?
- Are you Social Security disabled and on Medicare?
TrueNorth is certified and/or contracted with multiple carriers to provide access to:
- Medicare supplemental insurance
- Major Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Medicare Part D
This road can be a scary one to navigate so let us help guide you through the process and find the best solution for you. Once we know what is important to you, we will find a competitively priced plan that suits your budget. Contact a team member at 800-798-4080 or check out our firm directory.