Complex Leave Management Strategies
TrueNorth partnered with Shuttleworth & Ingersoll to bring you a series of educational webianrs aimed at helping you safely manage your workforce amid the pandemic.
During this webinar, attorneys from Shuttleworth & Ingersoll discussed:
Negtiating the complex intersection of FMLA, ADA, and Workers' Compensation laws in light of COVID-19 and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act ("FFCRA")
- Developing successful strategies for managing absences and leave requests:
- That are directly related to COVID-19
- For employees with serious illnesses or medical conditions that are unrelated to COVID-19 but put them at increased risk
- For employees who are healthy but are concerned by the risk of contracting and spreading the virus to at-risk household members
- Effective communication regarding leave issues
- Evalutating and updating leave policies and forms
Click the link below to list to the recording of the webinar.
Click here to view the recording