Employment Law Under the Biden Administration
TrueNorth and Shuttleworth & Ingersoll reviewed what employers can expect from the new administration and key actions taken by the Administration to date.
During this session, the Employment Law Team at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll discussed:
- Upcoming or Enacted COVID-19 Legislation with a focus on changes to paid leave, vaccination production and distribution, unemployment benefits and other changes that may impact employers
- Increased OSHA enforcement and COVID-19 Executive Orders
- New Department and Agency Appointees and Agendas
- Expected Federal Minimum Wage Increase
- Other Anticipated Actions by the Biden Administration That May Impact the Workplace
Click the link below to view the recording and learn more.
Click here to view the recording