TrueNorth Ag Summit Recap
Yesterday marked our first ever TrueNorth Ag Risk Summit!
We brought together over 80 industry executives, leaders, and key clients and partners to share perspectives, and have real tactical conversations about the issues that face the agribusiness industry in today's ever-changing landscape.
Our agenda included the following:
- TrueNorth Overview from TrueNorth CEO, Jason Smith
- TrueNorth Agribusiness Specialty Practice overview and team introduction from Lane Danielsen, Ag Practice Leader
- Economic & legislative update from Iowa Senate Majority Leader Jack Whitver and Secretary of Agriculture Mike Naig
- The 5 C's of Risk Finance with Stu Haker, SVP at TrueNorth
- Mergers & Acquisitions with TrueNorth Practice Leader Dan Cook
- A state of the insurance market update with Jordan Hinck and Jess Osner from RT Specialty's Ag division
- A panel discussing alternative ways to finance your risk with Jonathan Stark from SRS Captive, as well as TrueNorth colleagues Stu Haker and Dan Cook
- Cyber Resiliency with Clay Swanson & Aaron Voss from TrueNorth
- Techniques to improve employee retention with Brad Jones, President & CEO of Saige Partners and Sue Nelson, VP of Operations, Workforce Solutions at TrueNorth
Our keynote speaker Eric Snodgrass joined us virtually to share an egaging and eye opening presentation about The Wild Side of Weather.
If you're interested in content from the meeting, or to learn more about our Ag Solutions reach out to us today!
In addition to helpful weekly guidance on home and auto, TrueNorth provides a number of insurance options to protect your family from risk. For information on a home or auto quote, visit www.iTrueNorth.com or call us at (319) 739-1277. We'd like nothing more than to help safeguard the things that matter most to you.
Obtain a quote on home or auto
Learn more about TrueNorth Risk Management
... read more about author