HOW TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL (PARTY).
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few days away! Throwing a party at your house can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to make sure that your guests, and your property are safe.
Here are 7 safety tips to make sure your Super Bowl party goes off without any issues.
- Make sure that your guests have a designated driver or arrange for alternative transportation. The Super Bowl is one of the biggest drinking holidays of the year, and it’s important to make sure that your guests get home safely.
- Keep an eye on the food and drinks. Make sure that they are properly stored and served, and that they aren’t left out for too long. This will help prevent food poisoning.
- Keep your home well-lit. This will help prevent accidents and make it easier for your guests to find their way around.
- Make sure your homeowner’s policy will cover you serving alcoholic beverages. As the host you have a large risk of serving alcohol, so make sure your insurance covers it.
- Have a fire extinguisher on hand in case of emergency.
- Keep an eye on the crowd, especially if alcohol is being served. If things start to get out of hand, intervene before things escalate.
- If you’re having a barbecue, make sure that the grill is placed in a safe location away from the house and any flammable objects.
By following these safety tips, you can help ensure that your Super Bowl party is a fun and safe event for everyone.
Reach out to talk to one of our specialists to make sure you're prepared!
This publication has been prepared by TrueNorth Companies, L.C. and is intended for informational purposes only. Transmission of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a client relationship with TrueNorth Companies, L.C. This publication does not constitute any type of representation or warranty, and does not constitute, and should not be relied upon as, legal advice. This publication is not a contract and does not amend, modify or change any insurance policy you may have with an insurance carrier. © 2023 TrueNorth Companies, L.C. All rights reserved.
In addition to helpful weekly guidance on home and auto, TrueNorth provides a number of insurance options to protect your family from risk. For information on a home or auto quote, visit www.iTrueNorth.com or call us at (319) 739-1277. We'd like nothing more than to help safeguard the things that matter most to you.
Obtain a quote on home or auto
Learn more about TrueNorth Risk Management
... read more about author