Trent Tillman Featured on Oakley Trucking Podcast
posted by TrueNorth Transportation on Friday, November 5, 2021
In this episode of The Oakley Podcast, TrueNorth's Executive Vice President of Transportation, Trent Tillman, explains what you need to know about trucking insurance. This podcast offers tips for drivers and motor carriers alike on how to navigate their insurance options and avoid frustration.
This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett dives into the overlap of trucking and insurance with Trent Tillman, executive vice president of the transportation division at TrueNorth in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Key topics include:
- 3:27 | Oakley Update: help during tough times
- 6:51 |Trent’s background in transportation
- 10:21 | The role insurance plays on a daily business in the trucking business
- 12:55 | Reacting to attorneys who target the trucking industry
- 17:02 | Policies available to Oakley owner-operators
- 21:33 | Most common claims dealt with
- 24:45 | Voluntary medical insurance and more through TrueNorth
- 27:41 | Tips for filing a claim
- 33:23 | Updating the physical damage value of your truck
- 38:46 | Oakley’s unique fleet